We are a small-town fitness center with everything you need for a good workout. From exercise equipment, to well-qualified fitness instructors and trainers, to a clean and comfortable atmosphere, we have what you need to make your fitness and athletic goals a reality.
Our membership plans range from one day to one year, so whether you are just visiting or looking for a place to work out on a regular basis, Rudy’s can accomodate you. We have special senior discounts, as well as special plans for those who only want to take fitness classes taught by instructors.
Our facilities include:
Both Men’s and Women’s with showers and bathrooms. Towel service is available.
Treadmills, ARC Trainers, Stationary Bikes, Stairmaster Climbers and Rowing Machine.
We offer a variety of Cybex VR2 selectorized machine equipment and a selection of free weight equipment.
Group Fitness Studio
Our large space accommodates our group fitness classes from mind and body to high energy.
- Wide variety of group classes including Yoga, Spinning, TRX Suspension Training, Ski Fit, Body Pump and Cardil/Power Pump
- State-of-the-art “suspended floor” in aerobics/class studion designed specifically for exercise classes; hardwood floor installed over rubber shock absorbers placed every square foot throughout the 1500 sq. ft. floor. Only floor of its type in McCall.
- Sate-of-the-art resistance machines, free weights and cardio equipment
- Entire gym and equipment are meticulously maintained for a safe and enjoyable workout.
- Dedicated men’s and women’s facilities including showers
- Open seven days a week: 6am-8pm Mon. thru Fri. and 9am-3pm Sat. and Sun.
- Mature, professional, highly trained and dedicated staff.